Thursday, 22 September 2011

The future of DDA watch

Its been almost a year since DDA watch became a registered company. We hoped that becoming a company would help us become bigger and stronger and really fight back against BSL. While we did indeed become much bigger the core heart of DDA Watch has not become bigger or stronger, if anything sheer exhaustion has almost crippled us.

We have never had as many dogs in as we do now and we have never had as many cases, several very important ones as we do now and to be honest we just cant cope anymore.

Over the next few weeks we will be looking hard to see if there is any realistic future for DDA Watch. We will stand by the dogs we have in our care and we will still work the cases we are currently doing. I sincerly hope this isnt the end but its not looking good. I hope all our supporters will be patient as we take the time to work out if we can continue to try and end this barbaric law.

Allie Green - founder .

2 comments:

  1. Allie Let me know how I can help I'm there for you guys, WE NEED YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! I was doing research online on company registration when I came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete